Saturday, March 28, 2009

Major Changes

Holy Hell.

What has happened in the last three days?

I feel like I just woke up out of a coma.


First off. You may have noticed a slightly different look on the Horn. With everything that has happened since yesterday, I felt a change was needed. And I think they are for the better. First, the header picture. This is a photo I took last November at the Fort Obie Turkey Shoot. While it is no Oleg Volk, I like it and think it is fitting. There are plans for this to change again later this spring, when my new custom scrimshawed powderhorn arrives and I finish one or both of the custom flintlocks I am working on. I have a vision of what it will look like, but I may have to enlist Mr. Volk to take the photo.

Second, as of 10:15 Thursday, I am no longer an orphan lost wandering in space. I was adopted into the Bad Example Family (WARNING-Trying to follow the Family History WILL give you a headache). Grandpa Harvey (the Family Patriarch) is also responsible for the providing the information that I used to start this wayward venture. Go read the adoption announcement. It includes a nice little stroll down memory lane.

Also, since big daddy is Contagion, there is also inclusion in the Frizzen Sparks Family.

Blogrolls for the Bad Example Family and Frizzen Sparks Family are now located on the sidebar.

And Finally.

He who I hoped to emulate, and have failed miserably, has resurrected himself in an all new Less Commie More Orgy v3.0.

Yes, Sports Fans, Graumagus is BACK. Frizzensparks LIVES. You'll laugh, you'll cry from laughing, and you will be ENLIGHTENED in ways that I could never even come close. The most important thing, is get your ass over there and read. A lot. HOWEVER, please keep in mind that some of it may contain passionate language and stupidity hate. If you are easily offended by reason that has nothing to do with you, you will end up crying.

4 comments:

Contagion said...

Yea, trying to emulate Grau is like Stephen Baldwin trying to emulate an actor. You can try, but you just never really succeed.

drjim said...

Wow...that's a GREAT picture!

KTreva said...

YAY!! You have more family now!

Graumagus said...

All I can say is that some people around here are setting their sights pretty low :)