Monday, June 22, 2009

Great Music Monday-People Are Strange

I don't really think this particular piece is all that great of a song. It is one that you can't help but sing along with.

This morning sitting in the office, we got a call that one of our drivers had missed a stop on his curbside route. The exchange between our staff member and the resident left all of us doing a *facepalm.*

We called the driver to make sure he made the stop.

His response, "I haven't even done that street yet!"

People are so freaking strange.

So in tribute to the people that cost me so many brain cells, a little ditty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red says: The movie Lost Boys made that song even more popular. Also thank you very much Petey that song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day!!

Cameron said...

wow! I was about to say that you finally managed to post a great song! But, since you don't think it is that great, never mind :)

Retired Navy CPO said...

Lost Boys was the first thing I thought of too. Good song, better movie.