Friday, February 6, 2009

Blogroll Updated!

I finally got my blogroll updated!!!

Something that has needed to be done for months. I removed some old links that didn't work anymore, updated some that had changed URL's, and change formats.

Previously, I had been using Blogrolling, but their software has been screwed up for months, and Blogger came out with this great thing where it actually will tell you went blogs were last posted to-which is a time saver for me, as I would normally go through every single site in the roll.


Also, I added one new link. On Second Opinion is a blog written by David E. Young, a Constitutional Scholar and authority on the original intent of the 2nd Amendment. He edited The Origin of the Second Amendment, which was cited 6 times in the majority opinion of D.C. v. Heller. When he talks, we all need to listen and learn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really great link. Thanks. the mushroom