Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy

I feel like a chicken with no head. Running around aimlessly trying to accomplish too many different things.

But at least I got the hardest part of one of the last big projects out of the way tonight. My winter camp prize is painted.


Basswood Canoe Paddle. Hand-built. Hand Painted. By me. With Milk Paint. And you have no freaking idea how much I REALLY HATE painting. But it turned out cool.
The tip is painted just for a cool look. The middle of the blade has the ONW Co. crest. and down the shaft it has 1979 - 2009. This year is the 30th Anniversary of the Company.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Petey,cant wait to see it up close.

Home on the Range said...

THAT is cool. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Looks good dude.

Contagion said...

That was one of the few items on the table I wanted to get my hands on. BTW, Ktreva wants to know where her paddle is? lol