Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The standard first post that must Suck.

Just a little bit late.

After much long and careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that the Blogosphere cannot survive any longer without the Wisdom of me. So now, you have arrived at Petey's Powderhorn.

What you can expect at my blog. Lots and Lots of me ranting about stuff that makes me want to shorten someone's spine (i.e. calling out the stupidity of the planet), general stuff about things I find interesting or organizations I belong to, political commentary, and whatever else comes to mind and stirs any kind of opinion in me.

So gather round the fire, just make sure the plug is in your horn. We don't want powder falling in the fire. There is a pot of coffee on, it is warm, black as sin, and strong enough to bend nails. Good.


I guess this post doesn't suck that bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!