Thursday, January 31, 2008

There's another place I won't go

Since I haven't ever been to Gainsville Florida, it is not a place I can't or won't go back to, but unless they reverse this perverse policy, I WILL NOT ever be going there.

Evidently, having a twig and berries, but FEELING like you shouldn't, is reason enough to use the wrong side of the bath house.

I KNOW I am not the only one who see the absolute idiocy of this policy. Basically, all I have to do is do the floppy wrist hand drop and say "Man, I FEEL like a woman" and I can use the women's restroom.

**ATTENTION PERVERTS AND RAPISTS** Gainsville, Florida has written an open invitation for you.

Alright, I am a guy. I am straight. And in the words of Jeff Foxworthy, "I'd like a beer and I'd like to see something nekkid." But I am NOT going to walk into the women's locker room to do it. I was raised with values and morals far above a stunt like this. How anyone could even think this is a good idea must be freaking retarded (no offense intended to those who have legitimate disabilities, stupiditiy is not a legitimate disability and to them I do intend to offend).

Here is my perfect solution to this (what should be a fake) issue. If you have a twig and berries, you use the side of the bath house that is intended for those with a twig and berries. If you are embarrassed, they have this great new invention. It is called a STALL. They have doors that lock, and a seat on which to park your messed up self. Use them. And vice versa for women.

H/T to Ogre for bringing this up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have morals? HATE SPEECH! INTOLERANT! EVIL!

Sorry, those aren't allowed in government-regulated society today.

Petey said...

I'm sorry. Jeez!!.



O wait. Piss on sorry, this country was founded on strong morals and values and I know that the founders were far more intelligent than 99.99999999999% of all politicians.

Anonymous said...

I've had gender issues for some time. Given my preferences, I think........yes, I'll admit.....I think I'm a lesbian. Does that mean I can go into the women's bath/shower in any place in Gainesville? I love this country!!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Petey, are all your commenters purverts with gender confusion issues??? Just thought I'd ask. LOL!!!

Petey said...

hoosierarmymom-No, bush loper is no purvert. HE is a happily married man, that I would not want to say anything bad about, at least not to his face. I've seen him shoot.

male + lesbian = straight guy