Monday, February 11, 2008

Interesting Search

While being vain and looking at my sitemeter to see where all of you my readers are visiting from and how you got here, I found a visitor from Austin, Texas who came via a Google Blog Search. I won't pretend to know why anyone would search the term "petey obama" but this person did, and the Powderhorn came up as the #1 return.

That is actually a little scary. But kinda cool, too.

So, whomever you are in Austin, thanks for the visit.

And thanks to all of you who stop by for a trip into my mind. It really does fuel my ego.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like your ego needed anymore fueling! just kidding. While on medical restrictions your blog helps fill in my otherwise boring day. Love to read your blog!
the redhaired irish potato throwing whiskey swellin wench