Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life Happened

I know I haven't posted for a while, other than the Da Vinci post from yesterday. But I haven't really been home at night in a week.

Tuesday 2/12: 3rd Degree Practice at the Masonic Lodge.
Wednesday 2/13: 3rd Degree at Masonic Lodge-home at 10:45
Thursday 2/14: Up at 4:30, on the road at 5:00 to head for Winter Camp.
Thursday 2/14 thru Sunday 2/17:Winter Camp in Northern Wisconsin. Home about 4:00 after long trip through a Winter Storm Warning. Drove into it between Black River Falls and Sparta, didn't get out of it until the Quad Cities. Very Tired.
Monday 2/18: 1st Degree at Lodge 12 miles away.
Tonight, Tuesday 2/19: Visitation for a family friend and member of my Masonic Lodge for over 60 years. Masonic Services at 6:45. Stated meeting of local Masonic Lodge (where I am the Worshipful Master) to follow after Masonic Funeral Services.

Right now, I finally have a night without anything on the calendar. Yet.

Depending on how late the meeting lasts tonight, I will try to write a recap of Winter Camp, with a few pictures. Hopefully, I can get pictures from some of the others who were there of the coronation.

4 comments:

Contagion said...

Dude, you left like five hours before me and got home at the same time? I know you live 2 hours further away, but damn!

Petey said...

We stopped for an hour in Black River Falls for Breakfast. We figure an 8 hour drive from the Quad Cities to Trego. Then, once we arrived back at Fort Obie, we had to unload vans, and return them to Enterprise, then finally head home, about 45 minutes from Enterprise.

D. Skippy said...

Where did you stop? The Perkins? Hah, not much else in BRF, unless this is a different BRF that I don't know about.

((I used to live in Eau Claire and still go up there every summer to a place close to Rice Lake))

Petey said...

We always stop at Sunrise restaurant. It is basically at the bottom of the off ramp from the interstate. There is a couple of Pullman cars and a steam engine behind it at a construction company. Good food and a warm crapper.