Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blogroll Update

As soon I can figure out why I can't get into my BlogRolling account, I am going to be updating the listing at the right of blogs I regularly read.

1. Home on the Range. I may be in love. A good looking red-headed Celtic gal who likes to shoot and cook. You'll leave hungry and trigger happy.

2. On Tap. This blog has three great authors. Cam Edwards-A radio talk show host of Cam and Company on NRANEWS.com and Patriot 144 on Sirius Satellite radio. The second is Jim Geraghty, a professional blogger, and third Marshall Manson, a political consultant. I used to watch Cam Edwards on the live webcast, but got out of the habit when job locations and their schedule changed.

3. Arts & Ammo: High Caliber Culture. Defending Western Culture and traditions through a rational discussion of the arts (emphasis on durable music) with unavoidable references to politics, religion, law, ranching, and the quest for a good martini.

All of them hit at least some on the 2nd Amendment and Gun Rights. Go and read.

1 comment:

Home on the Range said...

Ah Petey (blush). Thanks for the link.

You've been added to the blogroll as well, thought I'd already done that.

Cheers.