Monday, October 13, 2008

Great Music Monday-Flesh and Blood

I'll eventually get to explaining the last post.

But for now, the music.

This week, we are going back a few years to visit "The Man in Black" Johnny Cash. And for the life of me I can't figure out why, but this week the selection is a "love" song of sorts.

Sitting in a field, surrounded by all the amazing beauty of nature, the mountains and streams, silver maples and the wildlife passing by, but even with all of this, the "Flesh and Blood" needs "Flesh and Blood."






As always, please leave thoughts in comments along with any suggestions for other great music.

2 comments:

Wes said...

I loves me some Johnny Cash.

Anonymous said...

I have some information regarding the busks we discussed last weekend. Please contact me. Cmerun12 at livejournal DOT com