Monday, October 27, 2008

Great Music Monday-Don't Give Up, You Are Loved

I had thought about doing something for Halloween this week, but on Saturday morning I was headed down the road with the family to see my Brother and his wife, and the nephew, CB, I was thinking about being a good influence on the kid and teaching him about the outdoors and such. As I was thinking, a song popped into my head and I immediately felt inspired.

And that is what Great Music is about. Bringing out strong, new emotions. Now, I have felt inspired before, but not in the sense that I had on Saturday. I felt like it was so important to serve as a good mentor to this young child.

So what is this song that the mere thought of it and hearing it in my head could bring forth this moment?

An amazing piece, "Don't Give Up, You Are Loved" by the incredibly talented Josh Groban.





And as always, please leave thoughts, stories, etc. in the comments along with any suggestions for future Great Music.

No comments: