Thursday, January 31, 2008

Global Warming My Hairy Ass

Al Gore is a Freaking LIAR!!! So far this week, the temperature has been below zero, we were under a BLIZZARD WARNING, it has snowed enough to (supposedly, this is 2nd hand info) put a snow plow in the ditch, and the high temp in the last 48 hours has been 22 degrees.

So just in case you didn't know, global warming is BULLSHIT. The week I was in Florida, here at home, they saw several days of single digit to below zero temps. In December, every single freaking weekend for the entire month saw either ice or snow that stuck around for several days.

So to paraphrase Bender from "Futurama," Al Gore can bite my hairy pasty white ass.

4 comments:

Wes said...

Algore... what a lying piece of crap! I was looking forward to growing my own oranges, too.

Anonymous said...

Global warming isn't bs -- it's a religion and a business. It's about cold, hard cash, plain and simple -- absolutely nothing else. Gore is making millions from his religion.

Petey said...

Sorry Wes, you'll have to come to the Alafia in January 2009 to get the good oranges. Not going to grow them any time soon here.

Ogre-Good point.

Although, It would be cool to see Manhattan 50 feet under water in 50 years. I would laugh heartily. The scariest part is what I heard the other day on Dennis Miller's radio show. There is a city in California (so that explains a lot right there) where the CITY GOVERNMENT was actually going around town and painting a line on buildings because they KNEW beyond any doubt that where that line was located was how hight the oceans would rise due to global warming.

I think that counts as graffiti. If I was a building owner, I would file vandalism charges against the city.

But then again, I have a BRAIN.

Musings from the Smartest Man in the World said...

Petey, I've always thought the guy was full of shit.