Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DO WANT!!!! Join the Revolution

I have been waiting for it for 2 months, and today was the day.

Benelli introduced their new shotgun TODAY!!!!

The Benelli Vinci.

Go here to see the commercial, in depth video and and such.

And while those are cool, this REALLY shocked me when I read it:

"Twelve Vincis, three days, 88,000 rounds and zero malfunctions."

Holy CRAP.

It is a 3-piece modular system consisting of a Barrel/Receiver Module, Trigger Group/Forearm Module, and Quadrafit Buttstock. Equipped with the Benelli Crio Choke Tubes and the In-Line Inertia Driven System. The Benelli Vinci is also equipped with the ComforTech Plus system which reduces felt recoil, along with the QuadraFit Plus system which allows custom fitting of the Buttstock Module for drop, cast, comb height, and length of pull.

4 comments:

Graumagus said...

Never shot a Benelli, but I've only heard good stuff about them.

Retired Navy CPO said...

Wonder what that bad boy runs.

Petey said...

I have a Benelli Nova pump that I use for waterfowl hunting and love it. Functions great. And have heard lots of good stuff on the Benelli SBE2.

Just don't get me started on the Stogers right now.


As far as price for the Vinci-it is gonna run between $1,200 and $1,400 I believe. Not too shabby for an automatic.

The only drawback is, I think, it only comes in 2-3/4" and 3", no 3-1/2" Supermag.

Graumagus said...

Fuck you, Petey!

I watched that damn video.... now I have another toy on my list I can't afford!! Dammit!! Asshole!!

All kidding aside.. yeah I want one, but I couldn't justify spending the money even if I had it. I haven't had time to hunt in years (that's going to change next fall, dammit, at least for pheasant) and I have a Charles Daley field grade II auto in realtree camo I haven't even fired yet (yeah, I know, that's a damn crime). My dad (who had a stroke 10 years ago and can't shoot) won it at the Ducks Unlimited dinner and gave it to me.

That is one badass shotgun, though.