Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Blog

I have started a second blog.

Crazy? I know.

But for those of you who know me, I am a big guy and am going to change that. I have set myself upon a path to lose about 220 pounds. The new blog is a place for me to chronicle the journey from fat to healthy.

I warn you, some of the stories and pictures may be disturbing to some, but I do this for myself and need a place to hold myself accountable.

I am not looking for others to join a challenge or anything of the sort, this is a personal journey, not a contest with anyone else.

However, if you care to stop by over there and read, I would appreciate the moral support.

So here it is, The Incredible Shrinking Petey.

3 comments:

drjim said...

Go for it! I've lost about 35 lbs over the last 18 months and I feel MUCH better. Got my glucose down to a low enough level that I was able to get off one of the oral meds I was taking.
It's not easy, and the only tip I can give you is to not try and take it off too fast. 1~2 lbs a week is plenty.

Anonymous said...

Red says:
You need to talk to Sari she would be able to tell you alot of info on the health way to lose the weight.

Shadoglare said...

One of the biggest helps I had when I was a little more serious about getting my weight down to where I wanted it to be was joining SparkPeople.com - it's free, and it was a big help - you might want to check it out.