Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trekking

I know I promised an explanation of how I was run over by a train, but it has just been a hectic week.

Monday night I ended up working 'til 8:00pm and by the time I checked e-mail and put up the Great Music Monday, all I wanted to do was go to sleep.

Tuesday and Wednesday nights were completely used up creating Ye Old Catfish Report for the ONW Co. Tuesday was writing, layouts, and re-typing articles. Wednesday night was finishing my monthly column and then running copies, address labeling, stamps, folding, and sealing. By the time that was done, all I could do was drag myself up the stairs.

Tonight, after an executive meeting at work from about 4:15 til 5:15, I had to come home and do all of my organizing and packing for this weekend's squirrel hunting trek. Finally, I got to sit down at the computer, and check e-mail and such.

Tomorrow morning is making Scotch eggs first and then on to the trek.

Hopefully I can post a recap of the trek and give the explanation Sunday night.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Red says:S
ounds like it's time for a break. Have fun on the trek!! Also the marine will be home on saturday so save some time for another big party.