Thursday, March 13, 2008

GAH.....HIPPIES!!!!!!!

I have talked about this before.

And I saw the video somewhere else yesterday but can't remember where for the life of me.

At one of my favorite blogs, In My Arrogant Opinion, a.k.a. IMAO, FrankJ has put a video from "The Daily Show" which is actually mind-boggling, "If Only There Was an Organization Sworn to Defend That Free Speech."

Just for the record, I really, REALLY HATE Hippies.

And the scariest part is that these people actually believe what they are saying. A couple of the strangest quotes,

"So if there were no police, then there'd be no crime?"

"Umm... potentially."


Or

"The Marines, we don't need to be worrying about their rights. It's not an equal relationship."


There is no hope for their future.


2 comments:

D. Skippy said...

Ouch OUCH! All right, I was pretty resigned to the fact that The Constitution and the Bill of Rights no longer applied to me once I signed on the line and became property of the US government, but it didn't mean I stopped worrying about my rights!!

And, incidentally, why just Marines? *L*

All right, Petey, I'm going to bed. You've put up a lot of thought provoking posts today. UHMUHGOD! I just saw the beer post from yesterday *goes to read*.

Petey said...

It is the Marines only because they are the ones who think that everyone should have the opportunity to VOLUNTEER to serve this country, and that provide that opportunity to those trapped in the hell on ear called Berkley. It is too bad that those libtards in Berkley don't realize they get to assemble because the so many Marines, along with all the other branches of service-Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, have fought and died all around this world.

And Barmy, thank you for your service to this country.

It is not said enough and we owe everyone who has served in our Armed Forces the deepest form of gratitude. Whether you served in peace time or during combat, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.