Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Vote for your favorite....

BEER that is.

In the spirit of March Madness (which is an Illinois original), the Washington Post is holding the "Sunday Source Beer Madness."

Head on over there and vote for your favorites, if it is in the brackets. I only voted in three match-ups. In Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat versus Magic Hat Circus Boy I had to vote for Sunset Wheat. I am after all, a member of the Leinie's Lodge. In Oskar Blues Old Chub versus Samuel Adams Honey Porter, I voted Sam Adams. And finally, in the match-up of Yuengling Black and Tan versus Hook & Ladder, I went Black and Tan. The three I voted for were the only ones on the entire bracket I knew of, other than Miller Chill, but I haven't tried it and don't intend to either.

Contagion need to look at this thing, and 1)vote for those beers he has tried and liked 2) make a list of beers from this list he hasn't tried and get busy.

1 comment:

Contagion said...

I voted on the ones I've had and liked. In a couple of cases I voted against beers I hated. There are a lot of beers on there I've never scene before, so I don't know if I can find them in the area to do a review on.