Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Explaination

I wasn't able to post a Great Music Monday last night.

Sunday night I got on my personal computer to check e-mail and work on a monthly newsletter. I got through my two e-mail accounts and was moving on to MySpace when

BAM!!!

Blue Screen of DEATH.

Shit.

Computer re-boots. Go through the Windows diagnostic and I have a freaking trojan. DAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNIT!!!!!

So I spent the rest of Sunday night and all last night trying to get rid of the thing.

No fucking luck!!!!

I have a call into a local computer guy to come out this morning to kill it. Just waiting on him to call that he is available.

If I ever find the fucktard who created it, I will shove a Trojan helmet up his ass!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

UPDATE!!!

The computer guy called about 9:45 this morning. By 11:30 he had gotten the damn thing to go the hell away. Thank GOD!

Best $30 I've spent in weeks. Hell, I'd have paid $100 just to get rid of the fucking thing.

No comments: