Monday, February 2, 2009

Trip to the Beltway

Sometime last year I stumbled across a great website.

The United States Concealed Carry Association.

I signed up for the weekly newsletter, which really got me almost daily e-mails on current issues on concealed carry, personal protection, firearms safety, shooting tips, money saving tips while still doing effective practice, etc.

Today's e-mail really caught my eye in the first portion.

Before I jump into today's Ammo-Saving tip, I want to bring you in the loop on something that I'm REALLY excited about. A couple guys who you may or may not have heard of before are hard at work on it as we speak... Skip Coryell and Ted Nugent. Oh- you have heard of Mr. Nugent, you say?

Well, you're probably wondering right about now, "what is ole' Uncle Ted working on?" Well... it's gunna be huge. You've probably heard of the million-mom march... well, this is something about a billion times better- a Million Gun Owner March, on Washington D.C. It's roughly slated for the Spring of 2010.

This idea is YOUNG right now- in fact, it's so young that I'm about to give you a URL to a website that isn't even active yet.

But it will be after Friday:

http://milliongunownermarch.com/

Remember- the site is still under construction, but I'll shoot you another email when it's up and ready. Guys, I am VERY excited about this. This will be our chance to stand up PEACEFULLY and be heard. We will be able to show the world that American Gun owners are organized, peaceful, proud, dedicated citizens who only want their rights to be left alone.


I think I am going to have to begin planning a trip to D.C. for this. Let's show D.C. what a million people REALLY looks like.




Also, don't forget IGOLD to make your voice heard in the state. In this very hostile time towards the 2nd Amendment, we must remain diligent in our fight. We must never give an inch.

No comments: