Thursday, February 21, 2008

I feel like a beer





What Beer Are You?

You are part Corona. You are easy-going, laid-back, and...well, chilled. Life is better in the slow lane for you, but your attitude sometimes comes at the expense of ambition.
You are part Guinness. You are brooding, bitter, and often in a dark, pensive mood. You are an intellectual and a dreamer, but your passion and emotions can sometimes get the better of you.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


I DO NOT drink Corona. Period. But I will NEVER PASS UP a Guinness. However, the description is pretty accurate.

h/t to Barmy Mama.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a tie. Bud Light & Corona. Yep Sheli normally brings the bud lights, but I'm the corona girl. With a lime of course.
Guess who? a hint you've just been hit with a potato

Unknown said...

I don't know...I still sort of pictured you as a tall, ice cold, frosty Behalterfaust DunkelBier. (coming to a rendog refridgerator near you)

Petey said...

I am salivating at the prospect of a tall, ice cold, frosty Behalterfaust Dunkelbier.

Angels sing at the thought.

You need to start a beer of the month club for the Behalterfaust line.