Tuesday, February 12, 2008

THAT'S why I drive a Chevy.

Man's '91 pickup passes the 1M-mile mark


I have been pretty much a die-hard Chevy guy most of my life. For 2 years I did own a Dodge Ram while I was in college, but my other 3 trucks have all been Chevy's. Currently, I drive a 2005 Silverado Crew Cab Z71 with a topper on it. I bought the truck new in August 2005 with <400 miles on it. And either today or tomorrow I will roll over 75,000 miles. My commute to and from work logs 100 miles a day.

I will give Ford credit for one thing though.





They circle the problem.

1 comment:

D. Skippy said...

Dodge Ram, here. Got it new in '02 and love love love it. NOT fond of the new changes in design these past couple of years, but it looks like the '09 won't be so ugly. My first car was a '91 Buick Park Avenue, and while that is a nice vehicle, it ain't no truck ;). I kept getting it stuck in the snow.