Monday, February 11, 2008

It makes me want to puke

Over at Blackfive there is a post that everyone should read, and then watch the video.

I haven't ranted about this yet. But I will try to get a post up today.

I will reiterate the health notice from Blackfive about the video. Make sure you are sitting down, and have taken your blood pressure medicine. And it might not hurt to have your A/C on or the windows open, cause it will make your blood boil, as long as you actually support our troops, instead of just paying lip service.


Does anyone know what the law is on Citizen's Arrests and how much physical force a citizen can use in the execution of said arrest?

3 comments:

gym said...

it takes a lot to get me angry to the point of physical violence. But this video managed to get me there in a hurry. I'm most upset at the police, because you know they would have arrested anyone using force to enter.

Petey said...

gym-

spot on. That is why I am asking about the citizens arrest. I would go up there to walk in, not to volunteer (because they wouldn't take me, flat feet, overweight, arthritis), but just to make a point. If they tried to physically impede my progress and laid a hand on me, I would want to make a citizens arrest for assault. But they would have to lay hands on me first, since someone with my size is always the one they blame (would also have someone video tape it).

I am like you gym, my fuse is probably a mile long, but crap like this cuts it down to about an inch.

If it was my town, and I saw this video of the police refusing to do their job when they KNOW that what is occurring is in violation of the law, I am DEMANDING they be fired. But that would never happen in Berkley.

Contagion said...

I've seen this before and it pissed me off the first time. What I'd really like to do is find out if they have a headquarters and go do the same thing to them. Just stand and block the door.