Monday, November 17, 2008

Great Music Mondy-Turdy Point Buck

Well, not really. This weeks selection does not even come close to Great Music. But as the first firearm season for deer in Illinois opens this Friday, I felt it had to be posted.

Quite frankly, I have been getting a little bit of buck fever. In my light scouting around, I have identified two very nice bucks running the property. One is an 8-pointer, the other is somewhere between 8 and 15 points. If I get a deer or two, there will be pictures here.

In the middle of this picture is the bigger of the two bucks.
Poor quality and low zoom cell phone picture.


I solemn celebration of this hallowed weekend, this weeks Not So-Great Music Monday is the deer hunter's classic "Da Turdy Point Buck."



Good luck to all the hunters, be safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with Bananas at Large, I've got all three of their turdy pointer cds. Gotta have some fun. By the way Cella's blog says she's not on tour this winter. Pity, that lady has some serious pipes.Enjoy the show anywsy. the mushroom