Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I demaaaannnnnnnnddddddddd...........

............a SACRIFICE!!!!


Yesterday, on the
twenty-freakin-eighth of APRIL, I drove through SNOW on my way to work. Heavy snow. Just shy of the snowfall you seen in major winter storms.


WHAT THE FUCK??????!!!!!!

IT'S APRIL. The end of April. We should have started planting corn last Friday. Why the hell am I driving in snow. Then, throughout the day, we had heavy freaking sleet-goober pea sized sleet. And it was blowing and drifting in the parking lot at my office. WHY?????

We is all this "Global Warming" at? I could really use some right now.

Then, to ice the fucking cake, I had to scrap frost from my windows this morning. Why am I scraping frost on the 29th of April?

Where the HELL is Al Gore? He is the one Preaching Hellfire and melting stone from globull warming.

Here's an idea: Maybe if we sacrifice Al Gore, we can actually get some warming to happen.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AlGore is an idiot. I'm hoping like hell his ship is sinking.