Monday, April 21, 2008

What a GREAT DAY!!!!

Well, big news in the world of Petey today.

At 12:35pm today, April 21st, 2008, my nephew, who I will refer to as CB, was born to my one and only brother and his wonderful wife.

CB weighed 7lbs 5ozs, and was 18-1/2" long. From what my brother tells me-he has a huge head (he was born C-section). His head is 2" larger in circumference than the average newborn. Takes after Uncle Petey.

Mother and baby are both doing very well, and dad, well dad has a grin so big I could see it through his phone when he called me late this afternoon (no pictures either, I could just tell by his voice).

This is the first grandchild on both sides of their family. The first great-grandchild for grandmothers. We are all ecstatic.

So CONGRATULATIONS to brother and sister-in-law and welcome to the world little CB.


And I think it is a good omen that Cubs won tonight against the Mets in a 7-1 victory, seeing as I know that CB has at least one Cubs outfit.

4 comments:

D. Skippy said...

Congrats congrats! Poor Mama. C-Section recovery sucks.

Anonymous said...

Red says:
Uncle Petey good to hear the nephew is starting out in the world in a cub outfit.

Anonymous said...

Awesome dude. Congrats to the family.

Contagion said...

Congrats to the family!