Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I figured a mighty oak, or maybe a hedge

But did not figure on a Poplar.

However.

I suppose this could be me.




You Are A Poplar Tree



People tend to look up to you, and it's a bit lonely at the top.

Inside, you are not always self confident, but you show great courage.

Mature and organized, you are reliable in any situation.

You tend to have an artistic or philosophical outlook on life.

You are very choosy in love and take partnership seriously.



I hold leadership roles all the time. I have been/currently serving as President or Vice President of somewhere close to a dozen organizations in the last 10 years. And, being 6'4", it is hard to find someone to make me feel short. I really noticed it in January when I went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert. Waiting for the doors to open, I was standing in a crowd of about 200 people, and I realized that I could look over the top of EVERYONE'S head. I can be mature, but would rather have fun, and organized is not a word anyone would use to describe me, but I have my own system of clutter. My artistic side is in music. I appreciate certain types of art and get philosophical on occasion, usually it involves alcohol. Solved many of the worlds problems in the fraternity parking lot. And definitely picky about dating. A friend of mine told me when he was in town at Christmas that I "needed to lower my standards." I laughed and told him he was insane.

h/t to Tammi.

1 comment:

D. Skippy said...

A shrubbery!

Actually, no, Oct 8th is a fir tree.