Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I was hoping for something bigger

I am a: Glock Model 22 in 40 cal
Firearms Training
What kind of handgun are YOU?


I am not really a Glock fan. There are reliable and highly functional firearms, but to me, they have always seemed rather bland.

But, I suppose some people might call me "bland." I don't think so. Just selectively reserved. And I figure for more of a classic revolver than an automatic.

But I really thought I would be a much bigger bore. I was hoping for something like a .45 Colt, .44 Mag, the S & W 500 .50 Magnum, or the S & W .460 Magnum. It just seems more my style.

At least it didn't call me 9mm. I would have been so ashamed that I wouldn't have even posted it.

h/t to Tam at View From the Porch.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I became an H&K P7 in 9mm! I was totally hoping to rank as Tec 9!

That 1 Guy said...

I got the same as you...

Some of those questions sucked, too. Jeans... and a polo shirt? Who writes this crap?

Petey said...

Hey now, I wear jeans and a polo shirt every day to work.

I would prefer a t-shirt, but it is a hell of a lot better than having to wear slacks and a dress shirt, or God forbid, a suit and tie.

D. Skippy said...

I got the same as you, too.

And what the hell kind of question is this?!?!:

15. Who would you rather be stranded on an island with?
Martha Stewart
Paris Hilton

They sound equally hellish. Well, to me....

Petey said...

Barmy,

At least Paris Hilton would be fun to look at (remember, 25yo single guy). I would end up strangling Martha in about 7 seconds. The first "It's a good thing" and I would flip out. Plus, what the hell good are 400 thread count cotton sheets from K-mart going to do when stranded on an island. I'll just survival cook.

D. Skippy said...

I'd end up strangling both of them for different reasons. The whole "nice to look at" aspect isn't as appealing when you're a heterosexual woman ;)