For the record: This is the first time I have been tagged with a meme. It is one thing to do it for yourself, but to be ordered to do it. DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!! Navy CPO-yer on the the LIST!!
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago?
June 2003, I was working for a local concrete contractor for the summer between my Sophomore and Junior years of college. I had graduated BHE and was preparing to head to Western.
What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1) Buy 2 waterproof cameras to photo Contagion when we tie him to a log in the middle of the river.
2)Load canoe on truck.
3)Make Scotch Eggs.
4)Load the rest of the gear for weekend canoe trip
5) Clean other junk not needed out of the truck before canoe trip.
What are five snacks you enjoy?
2) Animal Crackers
5)Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1)Adios debt for me, folks, brother and his wife and nephew, and set us up for the rest of our lives.
2)Make sure Fort Obie ground is protected forever with a trust and fix up the fort.
3)Build a really cool, big log home looking over a lake, surrounded by a big grass field filled with lots of pheasants to hunt and my dream workshop where I can work on restoring my tractors, my truck, building canoe paddles, building and repairing canoes, building guns, build knives, and lots of other cool projects that have been stewing in the back of my head for YEARS!
4)Guns. Lots and lots of guns. Not because I am some sort of a gun nut, but I just really enjoy shooting and hunting. Some would be modern pieces-like AR-style rifles (civilian M-16's), Barrett .50 cal, and then a bunch of antique stuff, and some really expensive stuff like this.
5)Philanthropist. I would go around setting up trust funds for organizations that I think are doing great things. Of course the Mason's, since I am a member. The FFA, 4-H. Other really worthwhile charities, too. Also, lots of scholarships through my Alma Mater's.
What are five of your bad habits?
1) I really like big fat stinky cigars or a fine pipe of tobacco. I don't indulge too much but enjoy them when I do.
2) I sometimes speak before I think and insert my foot in my mouth. Not that I am ever embarrassed by what I say, it just sounds bad when I say it.
3) I am not always good about brushing my teeth.
4) I am an accomplished passer of gas.
5) I tend to yell at stupid people, either when I am around them or when they are on tv. My favorite phrase-"You're an IDIOT!!!"
What are five places where you have lived?
1) Galva, IL
2)I have had apartments in a few other places while there for work, but my permanent address has never changed.
What are five jobs you’ve had? (a short list)
1)Farm hand (x5 different farmers)
2)Recycling center (my folks own it, but I really hated working there. the only time it didn't suck was when I was driving or riding on curbside collection routes.
3)Timber Framer-worked for a really cool timber frame company for about a year.
4)Construction worker-framing, roofing, concrete
I tag, Contagion, Ktreva, Wes, Evilpeopleinc, Bruce Wayne.
11 years ago