Monday, June 2, 2008

They Grow So Fast

Well, I got updated pictures today of the puppies.

It has been basically decided that I will be getting Bodie or Omar, since I am interested in a brown male.

Their eyes are open, they are moving around, tails have been docked, and the color is changing.

This is what they looked like when they were born.

Bodie, Omar, and Kima (L to R)



Omar at 17 days

Bodie at 17 days

Omar at 25 days. Notice, the formerly white hair turning more brown.

Bodie at 25 days.


I am hoping to make at least a day trip up to see them for the first time this weekend.

5 comments:

Contagion said...

I bet you are getting excited. You've been talking about getting one of these for a while now.

If you do make it into the neighborhood this weekend, let me know.

Unknown said...

Man those things are cute! Not as cute as my dog, Uberpuppy, but they probably aren't as stinky and drooly as him either. How much are you getting one for?

Cameron said...

They are adorable! Too bad they wont stay that cute (or little).

KTreva said...

Seriously, you MUST bring him out so I can meet him when he comes home!! I will happily be his surrogate Momma!

**makes crazy girl noise** SO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Freaking God!

PUPPIES!

Can't quite place the breed. Some type of spaniel?

And just think, Doggie blogging!!!