Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Updated Go Read List...

...and do it regularly.

I have been remiss it something. Updating my Blogroll (see right sidebar for "Blogs I Read," and I do, usually every day, or every other day).


So, I have updated and added 4 new links that are on the daily rounds.

1. Война, войны изменения никогда... a.k.a. Evil People, Inc. This is a personal blog of one of my best friends who just graduated film school in Florida. Mostly just life stuff, but some really funny stuff, too.

2. Q.C. Examiner- A political blog from the Quad Cities, dealing with local issues, Illinois Government BS, and the "Specially Selected Congressman." I ended up at this one after they found me following a rant about Rep. Hare-the Specially Selected Congressman for the 17th District in Illinois.

3. Days of our Trailers*- A political/gun blog, with one of the authors being from Illinois. Part of the "Unorganized Militia Propaganda Corp," which I am going to have to do some looking into.

4. The Michael Bane Blog- If you ever watch the Outdoor Channel on Wednesday nights, you should have seen Michael Bane. He is the host of "Shooting Gallery" which is a really great show, that I unfortunately haven't gotten to watch since I came back from Iowa 15 months ago, and "Cowboys" which covers all sorts of aspects of the old and new west. Both really good shows. But anyway, his blog is loaded with, again, politics and guns (does anyone else see a pattern here).

So go out and enjoy the reading (and don't forget the rest of the blogroll, loaded with lots of interesting stuff...



...at least it is interesting to me).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Petey!

Anonymous said...

Thanks too! Also 5 theoretical dollars if you can figure out what my journal is called and where it came from.