Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hitting the Road

Tomorrow morning I am leaving for a few days. Heading to Wisconsin for the Bloody Lake Rendezvous. It's a bubbavous, but a good chance to do some shopping for basic supplies. Also, we have the ONW Co. meeting, that I have to run as Bourgeois, and we will be electing my successor (unless someone got a wild hair and re-nominated me - it hasn't ever happened before but could).

Mostly, I am figuring it will be a drunk-fest. Wil, Red, Ark-builder, and the Marine are already there. The Marine is home on leave and only taken two kinds of breath while home - drunk or hung-over. But he has earned it. Plus, the Man From Ohio is there already. Jaws is heading up tomorrow. Contagion is supposed to be there Friday night.

This could end up being like the Alafia.

I'll be home Sunday night. And if I can function enough, I'll post some pictures.

No comments: